1. Jarvis Landry, WR, Cleveland Browns
2. Tom Brady, QB, New England Patriots
3. Kenyan Drake, RB, Miami Dolphins
4. Zach Ertz, TE, Philadelphia Eagles
5. Lamar Miller, RB, Houston Texans
6. Josh Gordon, WR, Cleveland Browns
7. Derrick Henry, RB, Tennessee Titans
8. Golden Tate, WR, Detroit Lions
9. Jay Ajayi, RB, Philadelphia Eagles
10. Brandin Cooks, WR, Los Angeles Rams
11. Demaryius Thomas, WR, Denver Broncos
12. JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers
You can find a lot of value at this point, especially in PPR formats. Take Jarvis Landry, for example. The Browns wideout isn’t likely to generate much attention at the top of the draft, but he’s about as reliable as you’re going to find in PPR. He’s averaged 100 receptions per season thus far in his career.
Teammate Josh Gordon is a boom-or-bust target for this round. He’s potentially valuable because he’s one of the league’s top receivers when he’s on the field. However, he’s also a risk. While he has rejoined the Browns, he hasn’t been cleared to return to the practice field, per Tom Pelissero of NFL Network. There’s no telling when that will happen.
JuJu Smith-Schuster has been generating a lot of buzz recently. The Steelers receiver is coming off a strong rookie campaign (58 receptions, 917 yards, seven touchdowns) and flashed with a stellar 71-yard score in Pittsburgh’s preseason opener against the Eagles. If he’s a player you’re high on, you may need to target him a round early.
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has looked as hungry as ever this preseason. In his debut, he racked up 172 yards and two touchdowns in a half of play. He’s still a top-tier fantasy quarterback.